8 questions 8 answers in this series, Kamarad Meyer Musik’s artists answer eight banal questions. This time with: Sounom & Sagou. The Dutch DJ and producer duo will release the single “Wende” (KMM025) out on Kamarad Meyer Musik this July.
- Where do you get inspiration from? We get inspired by visiting underground parties and feeling the vibes that move us. But also by all elements of Nature, for example, beautiful views & landscapes, the warmth of the sun and the magic of ice & snow.
- What drives you? First of all our Friendship and our mutual passion for music. We always have a good time when we are together and know how to complement each other. That is what makes us keep on going, searching for more fun and moments of happiness.
- What is your favorite color? Red (Sounom) & Orange (Sagou)
- Where are you from? We are both from the Southern part of the Netherlands which is an area that is close as well to Germany as to Belgium/France. It’s very international orientated and we feel that we are influenced by all these different cultures.
- Where do you want to go? Where we go is not that important as long as we meet good souls and have delicious local food and of course Desperados.
- When are you laughing? Those small silly things that happen when we are together are the things that crack us up the most. You know, these ‘you had to be there’-moments.
- How much money do you invest in lotto? Zero.
- When is it time for you to go? Three second before the energy is gone is the best moment.